Do any of the following sound familiar?
I have an idea for a business
I don't want to work for anyone else
My family have always run their own business
Self employment is the usual route for my career
area (eg for creative arts)
it's the only option which appeals to me
Is there a particular reason why you are thinking about setting up
your own business now?
- I've had some changes in my personal life
- I need to look at a new career for health reasons
- I have been made redundant and have a large sum of money to invest
in a business idea
- I'm bored with my present job or career
- I'm a recent graduate with lots of energy and enthusiasm and nothing
Setting up your own business is a big step with risks involved so you
must do your research before comitting yourself. You might also like
to look at
Remember that you must take professional advice before setting up
your own business.